Pitman Photography

Monday, September 27, 2010

Mason Soap Jar



This is far from an original idea, but I wanted to share with you all the soap jar my hubby and I made this weekend. It was so easy and took only a few minutes to make.

You can use any type of jar with a lid, but I have an abundance of mason jars so that's what we used.

All you need is:

- a jar with a lid
- a soap pump
- a drill
- water proof glue

Wash out the jar and remove the lid -



Drill a hole the size you need for the pump to fit through the top of the lid. Glue the pump to the lid -



Fill with soap and you have a functional vintagesque accent to your bathroom or kitchen -



4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this idea and I've never seen it before! Thanks for sharing. I've enjoyed browsing your blog this evening.

    ReplyDelete