Pitman Photography

Friday, April 9, 2010

April Loves

I must admit it was a little hard to write this April blog. Finding things that inspire me...easy. Finding things that I love....super easy! But finding something that I want...it was so hard to narrow it down!! :)

Want


I am in the process of making my grandmother a throw quilt. I have the top pieced together and just need to find the backing so I can finish it off. My wants this month are inspired by this unfinished quilt.

I love fabric. I love looking at it, folding it, organizing by color, patterns, or style. I will spend way too much time online looking up different designers and wishing I could order everything I find.

Here are some I have been looking at lately at WarmBiscuit-









Things I love That I Already Have

I got this egg crate from Anthropology and am so excited to get chickens this summer with Claire and put our fresh eggs in here!



Muse

A friend from church got me hooked on this site:

http://www.bakerella.com/

I am loving these cake pops and will be experimenting soon!








Enjoyment

Spinnin' in my record player -




I love love love She & Him and have been listening to them since their first album came out in early 2008. Buy this album if you haven't already!

Happy Spring!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new She & Him album! I listened to it 4 times in a row the day I bought it:)

    ReplyDelete