Pitman Photography

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fruit and Nut Fudge

Now, I am not a particular fan of fruit, nuts, and chocolate combined, but my wonderful father-in-law is. So for his birthday I decided to make him a batch. I looked through a few recipes and came across one from Taste of Home that looked to be the best...and it was! However, I did not read the serving size and ended up with almost 7 POUNDS OF FUDGE!!! So we wrapped it in parchment, tied it with twine, and dished it out to neighbors and relatives. We kept a few pieces for ourselves...well, really just for Graeme. I picked at the chocolate and took out the nuts. :)



I highly recommend this fudge. I think it might be a bit annoying to cut it in half...or fourths because most of the chocolate chip servings equal one bag so there is little measuring required. BUT if you wanted to, you can always save the extra chips for cookies!


Photo by Taste of Home


No comments:

Post a Comment