Pitman Photography

Friday, July 8, 2011

Baby Mobile

I would really like to make baby's mobile and have started researching some ideas. Here are a few I have found so far -

Some of these are slightly feminine but any one can be made to suite a little boy.

This one can be found at Gather and Nest. I love it because you don't need to start completely from scratch.





I found this mobile over at Bugs and Fishes. The butterflies can easily be changed to owls, foxes, or other furry little creatures.





I really like how simple (and cheap!) this one is from the Artful Abode.





Spool might just have my favorite mobile yet:







3 comments:

  1. I used the Spool pattern last summer to make a couple of birds out of some scrap material. The birds are easy to sew, and they turned out super cute. Plus the pattern is free...

    I really like the Gather and Nest one too, though. I feel like the soft lighting would be nice in a baby's room.

    Looks like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know, Erin, thanks!

    We might make it Bethany...not sure yet! :)

    ReplyDelete